Glimpse of Morocco
Morocco is an alluring holiday destination in the abode of Atlas Mountain range. It is a North African country skirting the Mediterranean Sea in the anterior part and the Atlantic Ocean on the western coast. The southern part abuts the Sahara Desert. It is characterized by the amalgamation of Arabian, Berber and European ethnicity along with a potpourri of tourist attractions.
Mesmerizing tours of Morocco
The awesome tourism of Morocco can drive anyone to a nail-biting ride of excitement. There is a plethora of adventure to explore in this imperial city encompassing the panoramic views of rolling sand dunes of the Sahara and snow-capped peaks of the Atlas. Along with the majestic cultural elegance, it has much more in store to overwhelm its visitors such as aromatic spice markets, bustling souqs, soothing spas, stunning mosques, white-washed coastlines and captivating city centers. Moreover, the tours give a close insight to the diverse landscape and ethnicity of the nation.
The Morocco tours generally commence from Maarakech, as it is the branching point. Anaam tours is the best medium for Morocco tours from Maarakech, if one is having a cherished desire for the sojourn to Morocco.
- Visiting the Ouzoud Waterfalls is a refreshing experience from the hassles of city life. The mere glimpse of the foaming cascade is enough to provide serenity.
- Excursion to Ourika valley in the lap of Atlas Mountain takes the tourists to the avenues of the lush green serene natural beauty of the mountain range.
- Tour to Essaouira paves the way for the travelers to chill in the sea air, close to the coastline. Not only this, one can also get an opportunity to relish the scrumptious sea-food and shop exquisite Essaouira handicrafts from the array of shops.
- Ait ben Haddou and Ouarzazate display a vivid transmogrifying landscape from the escalating hilly view and canopy of Berber villages to the sharply descending vista of arid desert. The Kasbah or towns of this place are a must visit if one aspires to have a glance at the traditional lifestyle of the inhabitants.
- The guided tours of Maarakech never fail to take the tourists to the pious Koutoubia Mosque, which is the most magnificent minaret in Maarakech. It is at a walking distance from the renowned congregation square of Djema El Fna. The expedition continues to the Saadian Tombs, which is a colossal mausoleum built by the Saadian sultans in the 13th century as a resting place.
- The sojourn to Morocco is incomplete without availing the excitement of Desert tours and Camel trekking. It is a remarkable experience for anyone to gaze at the endless stretches of sand grains in the tranquil Sahara Desert. It allows one to discover the real Morocco. The Desert trips also feature overnight stay, desert camps, and caravans to make it a mesmerizing experience to cherish lifelong.
Individuals with a natural blend of mind for tour and travel would find Morocco tours from Maarakech a perfect destination to unleash their excitement. There is so much to explore in this land which is marked by diversified culture and captivating tourists spots.